Adults Only Service
THIS IS AN ADULTS ONLY SERVICE. We will terminate any accounts which we believe are being used by anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you view the Website; additionally, we reserve the right to report such person to the proper authorities along with all information provided to us by or with respect to such person.
The Website is not intended for persons under 18-years old. You will only access the Website or register if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Website prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services. If you are under 18-years old, you must not submit information to the Website and must leave the Website immediately.
Disclosures Made as Necessitated by Law or Safety
All information you provide us with is considered confidential. However, this information may be shared with other third parties as necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement and the court system.
- Registration is required for uploading videos and content, and accessing a number of other features. The following personal information is requested at the time of registration: username (required), date of birth (required), and email address (required).
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose or upload online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. The Website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site's features may not function properly.
- When you visit the Website, our servers may record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- If you contact us by email or other form of communication, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your Personally identifiable information submitted to the Website is used to provide to the user the website's features and special personalized features.
- Your chosen username is displayed to other Users alongside the content you upload, including videos, comments, etc.
- Any content that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
- We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of key website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We analyze aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the Website.
Disclosure of Information
If under duty to do so the Website may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms Of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Website or our subscribers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms of Service.
Should you deliberately upload any illegal material the Website shall forward all available information to all relevant authorities without notice.
We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
The Website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that the Website is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. The Website encourages its customers to be aware when they leave the Website to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of Fleshed.com that are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please contact us.
Further, if you are a California resident and would like to opt out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, please contact us . Please be advised that if you opt out from permitting your personal information to be shared, you may still receive selected offers directly from us in accordance with California law.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 provides additional privacy rights and protections to California users; however, these additional rights and protections do not apply to us or your use of our Services, because we do not sell your data and/or because we do not meet the triggers set forth in the law.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada Revised Statute Chapter 603A provides Nevada residents who provide personal information to websites that meet certain thresholds with certain opt-out rights. However, we currently do not sell data triggering the opt-out right requirements in Nevada. Although we do not currently sell data, you may submit a Nevada opt-out request by contacting us which we will honor if we sell data at a future date.
DMCA Takedown Requests
The Website complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you reasonably believe that your copyrighted work has been used or posted by a third party without your consent, you may follow the instructions on our DMCA page on how to report it.
The Website will post any changes it makes to this policy on this page. You are responsible for frequently visiting the Website and this policy to check for any changes.